The Defender of Hahiha
“I came, I saw, I defended”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Defender of Hahiha is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Hahiha with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 10.686 billion Defenders love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 10000 Islands. The average income tax rate is 70.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Defense economy, worth 418 trillion Tacoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 39,194 Tacoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, it is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs, Hahiha has designated 10000 Islands as its capital city, and Hahiha has been known to threaten dissenting citizens with a machine gun at press conferences. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hahiha's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hahiha's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Hahiha relocated from South Pacific to The Rejected Realms.
- : Hahiha was ejected and banned from South Pacific by The Empire of Ferronic Empire.
- : Hahiha was endorsed by The Theocracy of Flageolet.
- : Hahiha was endorsed by The Republic of Grand Vitar.
- : Hahiha was endorsed by The Confederacy of Bobberino3.
- : Hahiha was endorsed by The Republic of The Island of Diamonds.
- : Hahiha was endorsed by The United States of Ateipae.
- : Hahiha withdrew its endorsement from The Empire of Ferronic Empire.
- : Hahiha's influence in South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
Endorsements Received: None.