The Republic of Ha Tsan
“Don't you look at me with that tone of voice.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Lands End
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Republic of Ha Tsan is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Boozea with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.402 billion Ha Tsanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crotalus. The average income tax rate is 22.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ha Tsanian economy, worth 192 trillion Souls a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 136,950 Souls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery, veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents, and a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation. Crime is well under control. Ha Tsan's national animal is the Elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Deniers.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ha Tsan was endorsed by The Dominion of Siluvia.
- : Ha Tsan was endorsed by The Republic of LaSenpo.
- : Ha Tsan was endorsed by The Empire of Nighter.
- : Ha Tsan's influence in Lands End rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Ha Tsan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Ha Tsan, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Ha Tsan, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents.
- : Following new legislation in Ha Tsan, veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations.
- : Following new legislation in Ha Tsan, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery.
- : Following new legislation in Ha Tsan, tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of historical leaders at Mount Rushless.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Bonnie Blue Republic, Antarctican Immagrants, Ruwan Islands, TESDAI, Chocolatistan, Nadal Mobianordia, Yemeria, Jizue Isles, Deims Kir, Lippeland, Artevenia, Authoritism, Khezite Mandali, Ansoku, Thaltopia, Neo URSS, FrendLEEistan, Peacockastan, Stutzist, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Kathricore, South-Central Rhodesia, Hansa Federation, Disnk, Nordhpadhan, Arstotskiano, Tarradal, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Canasius, Singhapala Bisaya, Earthern Alliance, Mabufudyne, Hazbin demons, Byth Aldoms, Ofrus, New Tussia, The Federation of Spokane, Dolplandia, J Class, Schabinur, Sacara, Allor II, Hollip, Nova Trento, Pantsville, Roughst, Tillaania, SinLandia666, Dwebsatiania, New Slovakastan, and 8 others.Micalandia, New Trussia, Sonderbourg, Normianm Empire, VoidborneEmpire, Nighter, LaSenpo, and Siluvia.