The Republic of Guy 43
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: Kingdom of Aragon
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Republic of Guy 43 is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.938 billion Guy 43ians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 28.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Guy 43ian economy, worth 118 trillion burgers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 40,284 burgers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The secret service is working overtime to find anyone publishing unauthorized material about Leader, Leader sports gold-plated grillz to promote the government's hard money policy, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-burger treacle machine, and debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Guy 43's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Guy 43's influence in Kingdom of Aragon rose from "Instigator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Guy 43's influence in Kingdom of Aragon rose from "Negotiator" to "Instigator".
- : Guy 43 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Guy 43's influence in Kingdom of Aragon rose from "Zero" to "Negotiator".
- : Guy 43 relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to Kingdom of Aragon.
- : Guy 43 endorsed The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 286.
- : Guy 43 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Guy 43 relocated from Arsenal FC to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Guy 43 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Guy 43's influence in Arsenal FC rose from "Truckler" to "Duckspeaker".