The Imperial Republic of Guthra
“Grasp The World”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Imperial Republic of Guthra is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Minister Jackie with an even hand, and notable for its vat-grown people, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 1.387 billion Guthrans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cauft. The average income tax rate is 43.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Guthran economy, worth 200 trillion Kopecks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Information Technology. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 144,745 Kopecks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The aphorism "there's no need to argue" has been dismissed by Guthrans, corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, and Maxtopian villagers starve by the time Guthran officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Guthra's national animal is the White Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Guthra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Guthra, Maxtopian villagers starve by the time Guthran officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them.
- : Following new legislation in Guthra, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in Guthra, corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics.
- : Following new legislation in Guthra, the aphorism "there's no need to argue" has been dismissed by Guthrans.
- : Guthra was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Guthra, both vegetables and viruses are often smuggled across the border.
- : Guthra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Guthra, it's a hard-knock life for the orphans doing factory work for a pittance.
- : Guthra was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 75 » Fedele, Wiranath, Axdel, Ridann, Todd McCloud, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Goodnamesarerare, Brotherland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lanagon, Bachtendekuppen, Enlil, The Holy Utopian Republic, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, New Leganes, Aelitia, Roissyland, Matdor, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, VW53Aland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Kilkire, The Holy Empire of Moronica, BearStackof2015, Davelands, Bacon Land, Stellar Colonies, Someseni, Marrico, Kelsyth, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Arkantis, Am Echad, United Edwards, East Malaysia, Valdwall, Pakitsk, The Sacred Whale, Agonya, The Empire of Rijelv, Karatol-Advenra, Brethren, Talitoa, New Terabithia, Atlia Sonis, ArenaC, and 25 others.Headpat Central, ReeK, Bai Lung, United China Nation, Endertopias, Blazing Samaritan, Funkadelia, The United Neo American Union, Davinhia, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Escade, Stanisiti, Marrabuk, Liberstankonia, Lerasi, Laquara, Magosconity, The Death Syndicate, Mossy-Oak, Roliganistan, Sreneck, and Commodore Badger.