The Kingdom of Grenede
“'We happen to not condone grenades'”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Kingdom of Grenede is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Queen Eleanor III with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.824 billion Grenedeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arache. The average income tax rate is 65.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Grenedean economy, worth 219 trillion Grenedean Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 120,180 Grenedean Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
The standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods, teenagers sit around on their butts all day, muggers are complimented on their enterprising spirit, and families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grenede's national animal is the Buzzver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Grenede, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Grenede, muggers are complimented on their enterprising spirit.
- : Following new legislation in Grenede, teenagers sit around on their butts all day.
- : Following new legislation in Grenede, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods.
- : Following new legislation in Grenede, Grenedeans refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
- : Following new legislation in Grenede, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need.
- : Following new legislation in Grenede, the endangered saltwater humpback Buzzver is only seen in captivity programs.
- : Grenede endorsed The Empire of Rising Sakura.
- : Grenede endorsed The Community of Pleroma Sans Romans.
- : Grenede was endorsed by The Empire of Rising Sakura.
Endorsements Received: 134 » Loutsland, Britle, Guer Aike, Aerilia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Valentine Z, Dreadton, Pasargad, Orado, Hamerica, Wapistan, Climeria, Malta Comino Gozo, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Great Bights Mum, Koda-Land, Yellops, Planes, Corfad, Republica Guilleana, Travislavania, Ellbonnia, Bankowiata, Votak Matim, The Rhein States, Bharathvarsh, Francois Isidore, Tsandonown, Venicea, Tyirza, Xentherida, Former English Colony, Shibutani, Siwale, Territorio di Nessuno, Hardscrabble, Yaorozu, Zzozona, Seanat, Capablanca, Lulubellia, Svenskskit, Cretox State, Omnistria, Neopie, Xyrron, Yokciq Empire, Sunto, Seijitsu, and 84 others.Kranostav, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, Shadowrik, Aryan Homeland, Illusia and Neverendia, Dangine, Interdimensional Zone, Mon Island, ForestMythal, Steampunk Ariel, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Sikol, Frances Francis the First of France, Notyoutopia, Figyjharli, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, New Lakemba, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Wilkshire, Defense For The World Assembly, El Fiji Grande, Libvillia, Xagill, Kragsgale, Super Girl, McMasterdonia, The Pantheons, Greater Ale Permars, Perikuresu, Ariele, Runeda, Merconitonitopia, Ethnon, Fraystonia, Simone Republic, Kastonvia, Madjack, Sopernia, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Joodey, Andanavia, Wineclaw, Nova Arcania, East Akra, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Jaxikistan, Aruvicion, Card Kingdom, Que Lukustinardon, Nation1812, Pallaith, Drueste, Outer Shenendoah, Sahriastan, Lionia, Blyskalia, His Enduring Majesty, Tibus Heth, Duryanistan, The Calabash Protectorate, ROM, Vesteysia, Nimarya, Chips and Guac, New Celoveniortan, Tringapore, The Blazeland Administration, Pazair, Praeceps, Kitzgos, Zapiron, Godwanna, TyGerria, Palgo, Ravensblast, Dabarastan, Pleroma Sans Romans, and Rising Sakura.