The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba
“We Don't Get Mad, We Get Stabby”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 32.196 billion Cubans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The all-consuming Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 8,818 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 273,905 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, and more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Sovereign Socialist Republic of Proletarian People.
- : Greater Cuba approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Zukchiva".
- : Greater Cuba approved the World Assembly proposal "Safety and Integrity in Conflict Journalism".
- : Greater Cuba approved the World Assembly proposal "Aerial Safety Act".
- : Greater Cuba approved the World Assembly proposal "Safety At Sea Act".
- : Greater Cuba approved the World Assembly proposal "Freedom of dress".
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Sovereign Socialist Republic of Proletarian People.
Endorsements Received: 17 » RedCommunist, Soviet Polsol, Kikuta, Svostania, Remzar, Hvalfyurden, Ikkabod, Austrinae, Slavestate, Btjunkies, Empire Of Soviet Socialist Republics, The Greater State of Eurasia, The Working Humans, Staliniada, Red state of redosia, Seungli, and Proletarian People.