The Federal Republic of Greater Albaina
“You, Albania, give me honor, give me the name Albanian)”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Federal Republic of Greater Albaina is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Edi Rama with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and smutty television. The hard-working, devout population of 4.541 billion Greater Albainans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tirana. The average income tax rate is 19.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Greater Albainan economy, worth 867 trillion Albanian leks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 191,005 Albanian leks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation, it is considered unpatriotic to learn a foreign language, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and astronomers are flocking to Greater Albaina to take advantage of its clear night skies. Crime is totally unknown. Greater Albaina's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Albaina voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, astronomers are flocking to Greater Albaina to take advantage of its clear night skies.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Greater Albaina was endorsed by The Republic of Limburgvolk.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, it is considered unpatriotic to learn a foreign language.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, Edi Rama's new android secretary is the latest media darling.
- : Greater Albaina was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, shopkeepers use microscopes to verify the authenticity of banknotes.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, suit-clad businessmen have been taking advantage of the relaxed welfare qualifications by shopping with food stamps.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Elisabethshagen, Invernessia, Savinecross, Someseni, GanymedEuropa, Regnum Italiae, Northern German Federation, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Umeria, South St Maarten, Slavonia and Srijem, Kardjali, Ostermarch, The Champions League, Shaor, Yahlia, Thracia Republic, Republic of Satherland, Saint Domingo, St Scarlett, Grodisze, Leszno, Galway-Dublin, North of Americas, Socialist Balkans, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Germany Third Reich, Soviet Krussia, Weltbeherrschung, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Thracia and Crimea, Destyntine, Nardin, Walfo, Lovisa, Dauershire, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Jim the Baptist, Nea Europa, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, Abject Ludicrosity, Continental Social Democrats, The Kingdom of Denmark, Purgatio, Toaddia, Terdiatlans, and 40 others.Jahass, Sloburg, Landiania, Wombelland, New Ylicia, Outer Sparta, Sienkahn, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Othenhiem, Prussian-Union, Seims, Falvaard, Wessex and Cornwall, NorthPortugal, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Boldia, The Scandinavian Realm, Meropis, Rivierenland, Old World Order, The Oriental Empire, The Mongol Plain, Ukallingrad, Crestphalia, Quentenia, Azitupia, Imperium Anglorum, Drew Durrnil, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, United Engiresco, The New Mexican Confederation, Apabeossie, Enway, Estoniia, Titoist Yugoslavia, Trixeland, The Young Ur, and Kanokla.