The Warforce of Gozira
“Maim Them, Kill Them, Smash Them, Crush Them, Roar”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Warforce of Gozira is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Martial Commander Badratakor Finkrall with an iron fist, and renowned for its fear of technology, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 3.191 billion gozirs are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Murtgore. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The frighteningly efficient gozik economy, worth 898 trillion skulls a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 281,506 skulls, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has declared war on all passing comets, the nation tends not to learn from its history, a signed affidavit from a prominent anti-corruption advocate declares that he is in fact a crook after all, and the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gozira's national animal is the gargantuan gozik massacre whale, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gozira, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists.
- : Gozira voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Gozira endorsed The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Gozira was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Gozira was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Gozira, a signed affidavit from a prominent anti-corruption advocate declares that he is in fact a crook after all.
- : Following new legislation in Gozira, the nation tends not to learn from its history.
- : Gozira voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Gozira endorsed The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Gozira was endorsed by The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Andromeda Islands, Zavea, Emeseses, Yoshiterra, Aqueira, Florin, Lederland, Aandruzognivia, Fa lin, Volsar, Aggro, Panormia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, ThePlace, Nation of Urie, Magrinia, Mundanus, Beezertopia, Rubian Empire, Arinteriswith, Thuringia Reich, North Comunist Awelanius, Franluxin, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Farrakhan, Perfect Sublime Masters, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Sarotte, Doormat to the Lord, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Makdon, and Ulslur.