The Holy Theocracy of Goatentah
“In goat we trust”
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Holy Theocracy of Goatentah is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Roberte Boberte Robertson with an even hand, and renowned for its triple-decker prams, frequent executions, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, devout population of 4.537 billion Goatentahians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 73.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Goatentahian economy, worth 431 trillion goats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 95,051 goats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, Roberte Boberte Robertson's Twitcher account is typically used to share goat memes rather than government policy, NPCs in MMORPGs regularly interrupt cutscenes with OOC reminders that they aren't real people, and only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goatentah's national animal is the goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Goatintisam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Matriarchy of 15th Catgirl Division dismissed Goatentah as The Man himself of Knightblood.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The People's Republic of Medra Community and Independent Society.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Divine Dominion of Sundred.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Apetopia.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Federation of El Rojo Octubre.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Principality of Sil Dorsett.
- : Following new legislation in Goatentah, only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile.
- : Following new legislation in Goatentah, NPCs in MMORPGs regularly interrupt cutscenes with OOC reminders that they aren't real people.
- : Following new legislation in Goatentah, Roberte Boberte Robertson's Twitcher account is typically used to share goat memes rather than government policy.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Ejhsa.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Frances Francis the First of France, Alunya, Omnistria, Sinelona, Territorio di Nessuno, 1 very fast endotarter, El Fiji Grande, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Doggerstan, Shibutani, Shin-Hachioji, Siwale, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Valhalla123, Peldorn, The Rhein States, Trillius, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Napnomadia, Lomjia, Koda-Land, THX1138, Bayern-Straubing, Malphe, Tappan Hills, Victoriaans Nederlands, Selfgradatude, Kwaj, Ejhsa, Sil Dorsett, El Rojo Octubre, Apetopia, Sundred, and Medra Community and Independent Society.