The Empire of Gerts rule over the world
“All hail the golden profit bird! *squawk*”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Location: Empire of Great Britain
Regional Influence: Squire
The Empire of Gerts rule over the world is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 610 million Gertians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.8%.
The strong Gerts rule over the worldian economy, worth 42.6 trillion Euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 69,770 Euros, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Leader has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances, patriots insist that size does matter, diminutive Gerts rule over the worldian generals are feared for their aggressiveness, and Gertians incessantly needle their doctors for relief. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gerts rule over the world's national animal is the Lion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gerts rule over the world's influence in Empire of Great Britain rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Gerts rule over the world relocated from Osiris to Empire of Great Britain.
- : Gerts rule over the world altered its national flag.
- : Gerts rule over the world was refounded in Osiris.
- : Gerts rule over the world ceased to exist in Empire of Great Britain.
- : Gerts rule over the world was reclassified from "Right-wing Utopia" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Gerts rule over the world lost the endorsement of The Republic of Hyperpolis.
- : Gerts rule over the world was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Gerts rule over the world endorsed The Republic of Hyperpolis.
- : Gerts rule over the world was endorsed by The Republic of Hyperpolis.