The Dictatorship of Gatorstan
“Crocodilians before people.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Location: Conch Kingdom
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Dictatorship of Gatorstan is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Gatorman with an iron fist, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, ubiquitous missile silos, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.077 billion Gatorstanians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Administration, and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crocodile city. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Gatorstanian economy, worth 478 trillion GATORS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 230,162 GATORS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Pulling weeds is seen as a threat to national security, a small country is wondering where their capitol building's gold dome went, ships are encouraged to deliberately run aground onto Gatorstanian beaches, and Gatorstan is increasingly belligerent on the international stage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gatorstan's national animal is the Crocodile, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gatorstan was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Belldom.
- : Gatorstan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Socialist Union of Maharlika.
- : Gatorstan was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Trollgestan.
- : Gatorstan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kliffoj.
- : Following new legislation in Gatorstan, Gatorstan is increasingly belligerent on the international stage.
- : Following new legislation in Gatorstan, ships are encouraged to deliberately run aground onto Gatorstanian beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Gatorstan, a small country is wondering where their capitol building's gold dome went.
- : Following new legislation in Gatorstan, pulling weeds is seen as a threat to national security.
- : Following new legislation in Gatorstan, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Gatorstan was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Covoicotheval.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Lislandia, Balan Bar, Mudreuque, Liberto-Ancapistan, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Ciapore, Dyrland, Cle Brait, Primis Tenebris, Socialist Platypus, Nein Marosts, Atila, Tolerian Empire, Kensaland, El Blurkistan, Pervincia, Oktadonia, Duby, Wakaru, Lucensia, Vivenxistan, Plusquam verisimile est, Flamboyant Fanboys, Nova Briton, Stustu, Space Nudists, Erithian, Puffin Islands, Cyzixraqab, Werstonal, Saint Killebrew, Untied States of Matter, Glorsto, Kurczak Mielony, Swiss Hommousionopia, Xavier The 1, Land of Legacy, East Lusitania, Nibelia, JoshRunsAGovernment, Commuba, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Oak River, Zuelong, Aelandi, Charville, Deblar, The Free City of Nelson, GreatBritannia, Bohseon, and 27 others.Hubdova, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, Jossel, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Free Azell, Gibraltarica, Kursibar, Hamptoria, Mandarivia, Seolia, Devonigondwana, GibmeMoney, Saraai, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Danimpalia, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Great Luirokitanea, Covoicotheval, and Kliffoj.