The Republic of Gaia Eden
“Peace and Blessings”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Gaia Eden is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The hard-working population of 371 million Gaia Edenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 16.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Gaia Edenian economy, worth 19.7 trillion Gaian Credits a year, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Average income is 53,189 Gaian Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
College-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper, internet trolls are considered valiant supporters of the right to free speech, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves, and cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gaia Eden's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gaia Eden was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Gaia Eden was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Gaia Eden, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Gaia Eden, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves.
- : Following new legislation in Gaia Eden, internet trolls are considered valiant supporters of the right to free speech.
- : Following new legislation in Gaia Eden, college-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper.
- : Following new legislation in Gaia Eden, chest pains are considered part of the dining experience in Gaia Edenian restaurants.
- : Gaia Eden was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Gaia Eden was endorsed by The Merry Poppyns of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : Gaia Eden was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Amerion, Tepertopia, Holota, Aidenfieeld, Marinho Islands, Armonitopia, Treir, Bleakfoot, New Briantown, Bawkie, Crystal Creation, Nowa Europa, The Altan, Zataras, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Jehenna, Rebel-topia, Dantzig Ville, Blondiesland, Aumeltopia, Belschaft, PenguinPies, Seythennia, Pamela And Hepatitis, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Death to democracy, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Rad Asia, Erinor, Farengeto, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, WI SD EA D, Ebonhand, LadyRebels, Sandaoguo, Purple Hyacinth, Bichedder, Holy Free, NIGHTRAY, Land Without Shrimp, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, New Belgrade, and 4 others.Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.