The Kaeyserreych of Gadorien
“For the People and the Kaiser”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Kaeyserreych of Gadorien is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Leoric I de Gadorien with an iron fist, and notable for its aversion to nipples, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.974 billion Gadorians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Colonia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 66.5%.
The thriving Gadorienian economy, worth 121 trillion Gadorian Marks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. Average income is 61,298 Gadorian Marks, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Eagleball fields, the state is footing the bill for billionaires' lawyers, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and all writing must pass a censorship board before being allowed on the shelves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gadorien's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gadorien voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Gadorien voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Gadorien, all writing must pass a censorship board before being allowed on the shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Gadorien, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Gadorien, the state is footing the bill for billionaires' lawyers.
- : Following new legislation in Gadorien, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Eagleball fields.
- : Following new legislation in Gadorien, the government is allowing greater autonomy for some regions in the hopes of quelling growing secessionist movements.
- : Gadorien endorsed The Democratic Republic of Rutheneja.
- : Gadorien was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Rutheneja.
- : Gadorien was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Safest.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Speke, Hatstheput, Whitmarche, Lesser Velutaria, Zhousheng, Monte Blanco, Kiyortza, Prei Meas, Bro Wyned, Fallooplesburg, New Sebronia, Dysaphora, Halsuntria, The Trilla Gang Mafia, San Calia, Sab Demenr, Greater Efrafa, Yodivenis, Qazhshava, Nissisoma, Sorlyset, Senshen, Regauria, Blechingia, Kistolia, Torvon, Misnomers, Southern Velutaria, Kentalis, Shadoveil, Flashboom, Nicersdah, Etiah, Montecaro, Abjekistan, Wellsenfaile, The New Bulgarian Order, Sarussia, Foxomexra, Prybourne, Nerany, Turpir Hoes, Junterland, The Krenya, Republic of Turbin, Valcouria, Horizen Islands, Gran Rugido, Amrelia, Plattinum, and 4 others.Iwonia, Gavrilia, Polder Eiland, and Rutheneja.