The Dominion of Furghash
“Triumph comes through patience”
|Category: Free-Market Paradise|
Location: Crystal Falls
Regional Influence: Squire
The Dominion of Furghash is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its burgeoning Phoenix population. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 581 million Furghashians enjoy frequent elections, which are uniformly corrupted by big-spending corporations buying politicians who best suit their interests.
The relatively small, moralistic, pro-business government prioritizes Spirituality, with Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid isn't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.6%.
The very strong Furghashian economy, worth 36.7 trillion Marks a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Trout Farming, and Retail. Average income is 63,081 Marks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 214,765 per year while the poor average 13,651, a ratio of 15.7 to 1.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Furghash's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Furghash's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Furghash applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Furghash relocated from The Rejected Realms to Crystal Falls.
- : Furghash relocated from Real brgs Bois to The Rejected Realms.
- : Furghash was ejected and banned from Real brgs Bois by The Heavenly Shepherd of Orion 002.
- : Furghash resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Furghash's influence in Real brgs Bois rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Furghash relocated from Crystal Falls to Real brgs Bois.
- : Furghash was endorsed by The Republic of Ke Tooshmano.
- : Furghash was admitted to the World Assembly.