The Emirate of FUMI 75
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Codex Ylvus
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Emirate of FUMI 75 is a massive, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Waiban population. The hard-working population of 2.73 billion FUMI 75ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 15.8%.
The FUMI 75ian economy, worth 128 trillion Waibans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Pizza Delivery, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 47,013 Waibans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FUMI 75's national animal is the Waiban, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FUMI 75's influence in Codex Ylvus fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".
- : FUMI 75 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : FUMI 75's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : FUMI 75's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : FUMI 75's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : FUMI 75's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : FUMI 75 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : FUMI 75 altered its national flag.
- : FUMI 75 relocated from The Pacific to Codex Ylvus.
- : FUMI 75 was founded in The Pacific.