The Republic of Fronern
“One People, One nation, One Republic”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Republic of Fronern is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Lord Commander Alard Lüdwig with an iron fist, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1 billion Fronernians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fronernia. The average income tax rate is 80.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fronernian economy, worth 111 trillion Frones a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 111,676 Frones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, major cities run on potato batteries, and childish pranks are no laughing matter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fronern's national animal is the Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, childish pranks are no laughing matter.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, major cities run on potato batteries.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Fronern voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
- : Fronern endorsed The Republic of Ruhojanu.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, surrogate mothers are encouraged to refer to their wombs as 'rental space'.
- : Following new legislation in Fronern, new arrivals are asked the location of the Minister of the Interior's birthmark.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Erinor, Corgitopiaa, Purple Hyacinth, The Worst army of, Qvait, Aidenfieeld, New Briantown, Tepertopia, Amerion, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Marinho Islands, Aumeltopia, House Ahsanul, Bartonia Nova, PenguinPies, Kandorith, Ebonhand, Farengeto, West Pastafaria, WI SD EA D, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Shefino, Belschaft, New Goldman, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Imperial Frost Federation, Blondiesland, Zataras, Andinla, Rebel-topia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Auphelia, Ceutalia, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, and 24 others.Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Yeses, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, LadyRebels, Unojo, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, NIGHTRAY, Ipugao, Arvan Irawer, Curlyhoward, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Drystar, Gonrati, Neazland, and The United Australian States.