The Third Assembly of Frinotonia
“The States of great history.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Third Assembly of Frinotonia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Dionl with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, vat-grown people, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 12.332 billion Frinotonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freege. The average income tax rate is 82.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Frinotonian economy, worth a remarkable 4,947 trillion frinoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 401,173 frinoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, political shows are fit for purpose, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned zebraball fields, and the Freege Pride Parade's head banner explains how unionizing is heteronormative. Crime is totally unknown. Frinotonia's national animal is the zebra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ja' Cafrinism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Frinotonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary and Highest Average Tax Rates and the Top 10% for Best Weather.
- : Frinotonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Frinotonia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, the Freege Pride Parade's head banner explains how unionizing is heteronormative.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned zebraball fields.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, political shows are fit for purpose.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Frinotonia was endorsed by The Federation of Itsmd.
- : Frinotonia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Spinazieland, Imperialistic States of Howa, Tethys 13, Joey Wu Empire, Dhaeland, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Jamil Federations, Nuwisha, Malphe II, Dragonian Alliance, Admin D, ZT333, Pridelantic people, Jonairadsylva, ElephantWarriorsUnite, Life Country, Philosopy, Solar Energy and Free States, ElJefe, The Grand Lockland Democratic Authority, The royal republic Of Lelle, Arkadia Universalis, Nisperia, Mizanzukistao, Prayd, Ocsken, Dornish Federation, Santa Clara Cartel, Domitias, Arr, Metorlic, YEETORIUM, Strangereal, Tiplomecja, The Coarsal Pirates, Cobrito, Corvinna, Gormhuth, Birkle Nation, Elthalion, Smosh games, Western Standle Dorse, Tholder Etehal, Lukatonia, Northern Socialist States, Minecraftiana, Secundum Imperium Romanum, Ozenev, AnnaShiLand, and Itsmd.