The Rogue Nation of Frenfer
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Rogue Nation of Frenfer is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its frequent executions, vat-grown people, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 445 million Frenferians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. The average income tax rate is 3.7%.
The powerhouse Frenferian economy, worth 44.5 trillion Dollarydoos a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Information Technology. Average income is 99,933 Dollarydoos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
It is common to still see adults with training wheels on their bikes, children seem to be getting better at lying these days, according to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color, and Ollie the Oiled Seal welcomes throngs of tourists to the newly opened Oil Oasis Water Park. Crime is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Frenfer's national animal is the Basset Hound.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Frenfer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Frenfer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Frenfer was endorsed by The Republic of Iningo.
- : Frenfer was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Frenfer was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Frenfer's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Frenfer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- : Following new legislation in Frenfer, Ollie the Oiled Seal welcomes throngs of tourists to the newly opened Oil Oasis Water Park.
- : Frenfer was endorsed by The Republic of Fighting Kawi Ninja.
- : Frenfer was endorsed by The Republic of Eastern Mekong.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Marinho Islands, Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Aidenfieeld, Holota, Concrete Slab, Land Without Shrimp, Tepertopia, Weissmans, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, West Pastafaria, Wehraboos, Scu Greinne, Treir, Beepee, Ipugao, PenguinPies, Canmore, Sedunn, Rebel-topia, Belschaft, Volaworand, Aumeltopia, Erinor, New Belgrade, Tughampton, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Amerion, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, LadyRebels, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, Purple Hyacinth, New Goldman, Freavia, Ebonhand, Jehenna, Direwolf1, Kaoia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, JavaSiege, Dalegreen, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, and 5 others.Agletgreenia, North Prarie, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, and Iningo.