The Empire of FrendLEEistan
“What's a motto with you?”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Lands End
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Empire of FrendLEEistan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The All Mighty Emperor FrendLEE with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, digital currency, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 4.293 billion FrendLEEistanards have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of House Of FrendLEE. The average income tax rate is 25.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient FrendLEEistanasque economy, worth 626 trillion Great FrendLEE Dong a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 145,925 Great FrendLEE Dong, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Belief that The All Mighty Emperor FrendLEE is a lizard-person from outer space has reached an all-time high, owning a fishing rod can cause you to be subject to military questioning, manual labourers must be willing to have cybernetic limbs to get a job, and sushi just hasn't been the same since salmon went extinct overnight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FrendLEEistan's national animal is the Rasberry Crazy Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is FrendLEEism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, sushi just hasn't been the same since salmon went extinct overnight.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, manual labourers must be willing to have cybernetic limbs to get a job.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, owning a fishing rod can cause you to be subject to military questioning.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, belief that The All Mighty Emperor FrendLEE is a lizard-person from outer space has reached an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, the standard government reply to any query is "there is no spoon".
- : FrendLEEistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, the WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public.
- : FrendLEEistan was endorsed by The Dominion of Siluvia.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Deims Kir, Nadal Mobianordia, Bonnie Blue Republic, Friedmanica, South-Central Rhodesia, Scalpulavakiia, Nordhpadhan, Antarctican Immagrants, Legoa, TESDAI, New Tussia, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Disnk, Neo URSS, Lasvel, Hollip, Hansa Federation, Tarradal, Greater Drenthe, Lippeland, Kathricore, Rixurian Conglomerate, Canasius, Chocolatistan, Ruwan Islands, Hazbin demons, Altnia, The Stupendous Rebellion, Authoritism, Arstotskiano, Sacara, Peacockastan, 3 Islands Of The East Pacific, Raffleston, George-Harian, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Artevenia, Singhapala Bisaya, Jizue Isles, Mabufudyne, Schabinur, Stutzist, Khezite Mandali, Ansoku, Yemeria, Earthern Alliance, Ha Tsan, Dolplandia, Ofrus, Pantsville, and 26 others.The Federation of Spokane, Holy Virus empire, J Class, Ichirokuhachi, Allor II, Ussko, New Slovakastan, Rosmoss, Nighter, Nova Trento, Roughst, Tillaania, SinLandia666, Senar, Dwebsatiania, Sonderbourg, RELIGIOPILIS, Micalandia, New Trussia, The Tribia, VoidborneEmpire, Kingdom of New Italy, Normianm Empire, Quebecois Anem, Libereausia, and Siluvia.