The Trans Rights of Frenchy 63
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Trans Rights of Frenchy 63 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its suspicion of poets. The democratic population of 1.745 billion Frenchy 63ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 24.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Frenchy 63ian economy, worth 65.6 trillion Golds a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 37,567 Golds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, the nation's faithful often say there is a higher power watching over them, students and teachers are regularly stopped and searched for symbols of religious affiliation before class, and a major religion has been named as Frenchy 63's national religion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Frenchy 63's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Frenchy 63's influence in Pandemonium rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Frenchy 63's influence in Pandemonium rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Frenchy 63's influence in Pandemonium rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Frenchy 63 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Frenchy 63's influence in Pandemonium rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Frenchy 63 relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to Pandemonium.
- : Frenchy 63 was endorsed by The Empire of The Empress Of Fire 36.
- : Frenchy 63 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Frenchy 63 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Frenchy 63 relocated from Union of the World to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.