The Republic of Foxes 25
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Republic of Foxes 25 is a massive, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning kangaroo population. The hard-working population of 1.08 billion Foxes 25ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 16.8%.
The Foxes 25ian economy, worth 50.9 trillion lire a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 47,124 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Foxes 25's national animal is the kangaroo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Foxes 25's influence in Suspicious rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Foxes 25's influence in Suspicious rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Foxes 25's influence in Suspicious rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Foxes 25's influence in Suspicious rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Foxes 25 relocated from Confederation of Outlying Nations to Suspicious.
- : Foxes 25 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Foxes 25's influence in Confederation of Outlying Nations rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Foxes 25 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Foxes 25 relocated from Suspicious to Confederation of Outlying Nations.
- : Foxes 25 endorsed The Kingdom of HBMS Sirius.