The Republic of Fourty
“Strength Through Freedom Multiplied By Forty”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Republic of Fourty is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Horse population. The hard-working population of 1.644 billion Fourtyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 15.4%.
The Fourtyian economy, worth 78.1 trillion Quadeks a year, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is 47,508 Quadeks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fourty's national animal is the Horse.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fourty removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate in Fourty.
- : Fourty proposed constructing embassies between Fourty and Frozen Circle.
- : Fourty's influence in Fourty rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Fourty's influence in Fourty fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Fourty granted Embassies authority and removed Border Control authority from the WA Delegate in Fourty.
- : Fourty agreed to construct embassies between Fourty and Weffle.
- : Fourty granted Executive authority to the WA Delegate in Fourty.
- : Fourty published "Parties" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Fourty was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Fourty created a new poll in Fourty: "PWat".