The Fiefdom of Fornver
“Until the Dawn”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Fiefdom of Fornver is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 432 million Fornveri have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elden. The average income tax rate is 30.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Fornverian economy, worth 25.6 trillion Silvers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Information Technology, and Tourism. Average income is 59,372 Silvers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, frat-house partying has become the national pastime, death row inmates cower in fear at the phrase "one-year anniversary", and prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fornver's national animal is the Koala, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fornver, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Fornver, death row inmates cower in fear at the phrase "one-year anniversary".
- : Following new legislation in Fornver, frat-house partying has become the national pastime.
- : Fornver was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Fornver was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Fornver, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Fornver, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- : Fornver was endorsed by The Republic of Iningo.
- : Fornver was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Fornver was endorsed by The Republic of Fighting Kawi Ninja.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Marinho Islands, Holota, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Holy Free, Amerion, Erinor, Beepee, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Qvait, Wehraboos, Belschaft, Ipugao, PenguinPies, Nowa Europa, Treir, Concrete Slab, Scu Greinne, NIGHTRAY, Aumeltopia, Rebel-topia, Libedistan, Westenhald, Republik Hintonia, Sedunn, Carrelie, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, Purple Hyacinth, Ebonhand, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Sandaoguo, Kaoia, Direwolf1, JavaSiege, Dalegreen, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, LadyRebels, Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, and 4 others.North Prarie, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, and Iningo.