The Kingdom of Foraldn
“For now must we in bequest evermore”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Kingdom of Foraldn is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Queen Anna with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 9.517 billion Foralders have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ennington. The average income tax rate is 28.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Foraldnian economy, worth a remarkable 1,676 trillion Silver Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 176,197 Silver Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Arbitration is mightier than the sword, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Ennington Times is sold out, and many suspect the government "doth protest too much" with their curiously specific denials of conspiracy theories. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Foraldn's national animal is the Sparrow, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Foraldn, many suspect the government "doth protest too much" with their curiously specific denials of conspiracy theories.
- : Following new legislation in Foraldn, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Ennington Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Foraldn, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- : Following new legislation in Foraldn, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
- : Following new legislation in Foraldn, traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways.
- : Foraldn voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Foraldn endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Gibralistan.
- : Foraldn endorsed The Dictatorship of LoboHobo.
- : Foraldn was endorsed by The Dictatorship of LoboHobo.
- : Foraldn was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Gibralistan.
Endorsements Received: 46 » New Anarchisticstan, Andromeda Islands, China han tang, Gredax Altis, ShyVini, Ancient Republics, Masters86, Super Mega Awesome, Aandruzognivia, Byzant, Spamton G Spamtoon, Pre-war America, Farrakhan, Allwarts, Zerentopia, Cecilly, CLovidia, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Magrinia, Fauzjhia, Capitalist Paradise, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aianistan, Alcrestia Liakar, Daiamid, Pre-Christian Persecuted People, Capitalist Angola, Hyponichtmallieturam, Lolcatistan, COPPAtilism, Nation of Urie, Emeseses, Razorback, Minskiev, TorNaGul, Solshime, Provinces of North America, Delight, Cleo and Topaz, POPULICA, Arinteriswith, United Anarchists of Earth, Lux Prima, Oceaniaaaa, Gibralistan, and LoboHobo.