The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin
“Nation to be one”
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its disturbing lack of elderly people, vat-grown people, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 4.967 billion Florinese are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sirius. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Florinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,133 trillion Antarctic Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 228,234 Antarctic Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is impossible to get any work done as auditors swarm every inch of government factories and mines, the Florinian war navy contains an oddly large number of luxury yachts and cruise liners, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end, and things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Florin's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Florin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in Florin, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, the Florinian war navy contains an oddly large number of luxury yachts and cruise liners.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, it is impossible to get any work done as auditors swarm every inch of government factories and mines.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
- : Florin endorsed The People's Republic of Trinite.
- : Florin endorsed The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Florin was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Farrakhan, Zavea, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Emeseses, Aqueira, Melon feud, Thuringia Reich, Singu1arity, Panormia, Euroanatolian Greece, Arinteriswith, Capitalist Paradise, Lederland, Cecilly, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Sarotte, Edgedgie, Centurionis, Beezertopia, The Horror Channel, Perfect Sublime Masters, Pettlland, Vas Normandy, Aeritania, Maazalik, Masters86, Rubian Empire, Cyrtenes, Rushkaland, Republic of edward, OspasiA, Serious Problems, Collosuss, Aandruzognivia, Gozira, Arkhane, Crazy Firemen, Goryier, Casanas, Volsar, Magrinia, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Gwrachbyd, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aggro, CLovidia, and 26 others.Super Mega Awesome, Greater-Syria, Delight, Greater Cesnica, ThePlace, Visionary Union, Nation of Urie, FareP, Mundanus, Hallmaak, Novi Libertas, Fragmented Spero, The 3rd Reich Remnants, TorNaGul, ShyVini, NewColo, Aianistan, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Makdon, Hyponichtmallieturam, The LunchTable, and Ulslur.