The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin
“Nation to be one”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 6.405 billion Florinese are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sirius. The average income tax rate is 96.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Florinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,473 trillion Antarctic Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 229,988 Antarctic Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, the environment is gorgeous so long as you're looking up, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery, and schoolchildren must pass a six-month Ethics and Safety Committee Assessment before they are allowed to mix baking soda and vinegar. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Florin's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Florin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Florin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Florin, schoolchildren must pass a six-month Ethics and Safety Committee Assessment before they are allowed to mix baking soda and vinegar.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, the environment is gorgeous so long as you're looking up.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Florin endorsed The Republic of Karktopials Reborn.
- : Florin endorsed The Empire of Weinstrudelndar.
- : Florin endorsed The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Florin was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Farrakhan, Zavea, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Emeseses, Thuringia Reich, Singu1arity, Panormia, Arinteriswith, Capitalist Paradise, Lederland, Cecilly, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Sarotte, Edgedgie, Centurionis, Beezertopia, The Horror Channel, Perfect Sublime Masters, Pettlland, Vas Normandy, Aeritania, Maazalik, Masters86, Rubian Empire, Cyrtenes, Rushkaland, Republic of edward, OspasiA, Serious Problems, Collosuss, Arkhane, Crazy Firemen, Magrinia, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aggro, CLovidia, Super Mega Awesome, Greater-Syria, Delight, ThePlace, Nation of Urie, Novi Libertas, Fragmented Spero, TorNaGul, ShyVini, and 25 others.NewColo, Aianistan, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Hyponichtmallieturam, Rublex, Bauntu, APKland, Alcrestia Liakar, Parx, Visionary Union, Makdon, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Demetrian, Chonk, Silap Inua, Fauzjhia, Noneyuh, Anarchisticstan, Isles of Govia, Cleo and Topaz, Aandruzognivia, Miss Hungary, Karktopials Reborn, and Agalaesia.