The State of Florida Palms
“Vice, Palms and Crack Cocaine”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The State of Florida Palms is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Cill Blinton with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, smutty television, and flagrant waste-dumping. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.045 billion Floridians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miami. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 36.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Floridian economy, worth 324 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 158,758 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 9.9 times as much as the poorest.
Libraries have replaced overdue book fines with mandatory mental health assessments, the carcasses of double-deckers can be found littering high streets all around the country, arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands, and no one over the age of 35 has the slightest clue what is going on. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Florida Palms's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Florida Palms was endorsed by The Empire of Teothopia.
- : Florida Palms endorsed The Federation of Fortskand.
- : Following new legislation in Florida Palms, no one over the age of 35 has the slightest clue what is going on.
- : Following new legislation in Florida Palms, arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands.
- : Following new legislation in Florida Palms, the carcasses of double-deckers can be found littering high streets all around the country.
- : Following new legislation in Florida Palms, libraries have replaced overdue book fines with mandatory mental health assessments.
- : Following new legislation in Florida Palms, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Following new legislation in Florida Palms, neighboring nations are tired of Florida Palms's big fish stories.
- : Following new legislation in Florida Palms, criminal convictions are routinely thrown out because the accused's grandmother didn't get to testify about their good character.
- : Following new legislation in Florida Palms, exports are stamped with "made by the invisible hand you commies".
Endorsements Received: 191 » Yaorozu, The Endless Eventide, Ethnon, Malta Comino Gozo, El Fiji Grande, Great Bights Mum, Orado, Corfad, North Bratislava, Hamerica, Siwale, Dreadton, Selfgradatude, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, Newpromisedland, Daiz, Shibutani, Dar es Saalam, Zzozona, Territorio di Nessuno, Former English Colony, New Lakemba, Eywaan, Brucklania, Sikol, Prydania, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Korovan Isles, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Yokciq Empire, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Loutsland, Seanat, Timothea, Lux Conos, Clan Spaniel, Miamington, The Pantheons, 1 very fast endotarter, McMasterdonia, The Calabash Protectorate, Xagill, Solskjar, Libertania Democratica, Joodey, Eri-Maqa-Ena, and 141 others.Zeternia, Highton Islands, The Iron Lions, PotatoFarmers, Valentine Z, Pallaith, Frances Francis the First of France, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Wineclaw, Animu Place, Xyrron, Nistriabar, Madjack, Ravendi, Sil Dorsett, Simone Republic, Kranostav, Seenvorland, Pokemanland, Kragsgale, Xipher, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Moubarakistan, Napnomadia, Heilhum Imperius, Dangine, Vincone Cae, Votak Matim, Runeda, Harjad, Aerilia, Morover, Cretox State, Innocentic, Holy Oranz, Lulubellia, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Outer Shenendoah, Chips and Guac, The Canadian Peoples Republic, Hardscrabble, Unsophisticate, Feelonia, Maott, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Merconitonitopia, Republica Guilleana, A Salmon Named Harold, Wilkshire, Draconian Progression, Pytong, Bankowiata, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Venicea, Ozstan, The Stratosphere Islands, Pasargad, WeKnow, Imperial Pieserged, Sevinland, Shinjuku tokyo 0, The Serdey Islands, Odelinor, Slyakanya, East Akra, Nodnarb, Yellops, The Jerichowan Country, Climeria, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Port Naga, Darkmondoria, Galbadiana, Svenskskit, Bharathvarsh, His Enduring Majesty, Xentherida, Planes, The Mazur Empire, Star Kingdom, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Ellbonnia, Glurponia, Vesteysia, Francois Isidore, Nuronte, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Folenz, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Travislavania, Siforpeo, Super Girl, Wisconsota, Aryan Homeland, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, Defense For The World Assembly, Tyirza, Tsandonown, Libvillia, Tringapore, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Fraystonia, Kastonvia, Sopernia, Andanavia, Bearical, Unshleepd, Termathe, Muqatil, Andanx, Jaxikistan, Nova Arcania, Card Kingdom, Lionia, Capablanca, Sahriastan, Singamadri, The Blazeland Administration, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, New Celoveniortan, Pazair, Que Lukustinardon, Praeceps, Zapiron, TyGerria, Palgo, Dabarastan, AmManies, Rising Sakura, and Teothopia.