The Disputed Territories of FH Kappa
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Disputed Territories of FH Kappa is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its closed borders, public floggings, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, devout population of 715 million FH Kappans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Education. The average income tax rate is 53.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse FH Kappan economy, worth 59.9 trillion Szchequinns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Pizza Delivery, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 83,801 Szchequinns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has an international reputation for compassion, Leader's recent "I have a dream that we will fight them by raking muck on the beaches" speech seems a little derivative to many, teen gangs are encouraged to take drugs, and the world outside is only known of in folklore. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FH Kappa's national animal is the Dugong, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FH Kappa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in FH Kappa, the world outside is only known of in folklore.
- : Following new legislation in FH Kappa, teen gangs are encouraged to take drugs.
- : Following new legislation in FH Kappa, Leader's recent "I have a dream that we will fight them by raking muck on the beaches" speech seems a little derivative to many.
- : Following new legislation in FH Kappa, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : The Wobbling of Ice Climbers dismissed FH Kappa as TWPirate of Something Stupid for Sure.
- : FH Kappa's influence in Nihon rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : FH Kappa relocated from Something Stupid for Sure to Nihon.
- : FH Kappa resigned from the World Assembly.
- : FH Kappa updated the World Factbook entry in Something Stupid for Sure.