The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia
“Excellent service, low risk investments”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Location: Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
Regional Influence: Page
The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Bank of Feuraxia CEO Fredrick McKinney with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, keen interest in outer space, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.35 billion Feuraxians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Industry, although Education, Administration, and Defense are also considered important, while Law & Order and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castillia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Feuraxian economy, worth 538 trillion Octolateral Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 229,147 Octolateral Credits, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 991,161 per year while the poor average 33,694, a ratio of 29.4 to 1.
Immigrants who don't like the taste of Feuraxian Turnip Chips are immediately deported, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, drawing men's naughty bits isn't considered to be art, and the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces". Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Feuraxia's national animal is the Bald Kea, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces".
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, drawing men's naughty bits isn't considered to be art.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, immigrants who don't like the taste of Feuraxian Turnip Chips are immediately deported.
- : Feuraxia was endorsed by The Holy Roman Empire of Imperiium.
- : Feuraxia was endorsed by The Technocracy of Andoros.
- : Feuraxia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Love of Carebears.
- : Feuraxia was endorsed by The Republic of Mighty Tropico.
- : Feuraxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, Bank of Feuraxia CEO Fredrick McKinney's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
Endorsements Received: 45 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, Hunem, West Heisen, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Aeioux, Novo Anglia, Doranin, The Destroyers of Christianity, Marthuania, Hellslayer, Asukaz, Where Your Deadbeat Dad Lives, Atlantipolonia, Greater Karelian Reich, Siphas, Jefferson Club, Shiya, Tertania, Great Germanian Reich, Comein, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Thorstonia, Islands Of Ventro, Kleptocratic Maniacs, Shatterspine, The Souless Damned, Golden Impirial Utopia, Consterius Reich, The Nat Trote Kure, New England INC, New Caledonian Reich, Medici Empire, Blutiges Imperium, United Communes of Chile, Saskonta, Kattttt, Babylon Awakens, Valvoa, Union of Americans, Mighty Tropico, Love of Carebears, Andoros, and Imperiium.