The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace
“Don't be afraid to dazzle us with your fire”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: The Furrest
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Poisson Marion Bouillon with a fair hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, daily referendums, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.47 billion Feu de Glaceans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Στοιχειώδης Γη. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Feu de Glacean economy, worth a remarkable 2,119 trillion chips a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 223,802 chips, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, Poisson Marion Bouillon's speeches are beloved by insomniacs, and multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors. Crime is totally unknown. Feu de Glace's national animal is the Superb Bird of Paradise, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Creed of the Bocci Playing Chihuahuas.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feu de Glace's influence in The Furrest rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Feu de Glace's influence in The Furrest rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Feu de Glace's influence in The Furrest rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Feu de Glace resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Feu de Glace relocated from Devide by Zero to The Furrest.
- : Feu de Glace endorsed The Republic of Maple 56.
- : Feu de Glace relocated from Union of Soviet Socialists States to Devide by Zero.
- : Feu de Glace relocated from Devide by Zero to Union of Soviet Socialists States.
- : Feu de Glace was endorsed by The Toxic Script Fiend of Chingis.
- : Feu de Glace was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Waking Lions.