The Harmony of Feladria
“Unity, perseverance, freedom, honor.”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Harmony of Feladria is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Unified Mind with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, infamous sell-swords, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.446 billion Feladrians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hive. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Feladrian economy, worth a remarkable 1,775 trillion Flows a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 169,921 Flows, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Biological warfare is used to solve small disagreements, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Feladria, and the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Feladria's national animal is the Smilodon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Polytheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Feladria endorsed The Not So Holy Purple Land of Pythaga.
- : Feladria was endorsed by The Not So Holy Purple Land of Pythaga.
- : Feladria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Feladria.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Feladria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Feladria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Feladria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Feladria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
Endorsements Received: 85 » Ruinenlust, Frieden-und Freudenland, Eryndlynd, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ironic Remarks, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Canaltia, Turbeaux, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Love and Nature, Entitize, Ransium, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Artemis, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Lura, Crowacia, Snjor, Cheloboria, Blon Gre, Ashrah, Appendia, Effazio, Girelna, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Deontologia, Alcantaria, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, and 35 others.East Stederland, Jutsa, Terrabod, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, Atsvea, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Zinguanaville, The Long Valley, Uniania Geeth, Kepler-0085, Einswenn, Cuillin, The Cypher Nine, Edible Plywood, Ancorai, Uan aa Boa, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Doxstern, Lugnan, New Autarky, Dasche, Twiliydawn, Ordealius, Shalotte, McClandia Doge 2, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, and Pythaga.