The Harmony of Feladria
“Unity, perseverance, freedom, honor.”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Harmony of Feladria is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Unified Mind with an even hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, smutty television, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.061 billion Feladrians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hive. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Feladrian economy, worth a remarkable 1,542 trillion Flows a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 170,183 Flows, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Parents are really careful to pick the right gun for their kids' birthdays, shopkeepers use microscopes to verify the authenticity of banknotes, constipated disaster survivors are rapidly learning that MRE is short for "Meal Requiring Enemas", and restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Feladria. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Feladria's national animal is the Smilodon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Polytheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feladria endorsed The Dogtatorship of Hoochlandia.
- : Feladria was endorsed by The Dogtatorship of Hoochlandia.
- : Feladria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Feladria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Feladria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Feladria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Feladria.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, constipated disaster survivors are rapidly learning that MRE is short for "Meal Requiring Enemas".
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, shopkeepers use microscopes to verify the authenticity of banknotes.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, parents are really careful to pick the right gun for their kids' birthdays.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Ruinenlust, Frieden-und Freudenland, Eryndlynd, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ironic Remarks, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Dwardossa, Canaltia, Turbeaux, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Love and Nature, Entitize, Ransium, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Edible Plywood, Artemis, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Kinectia, Eaven, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Lura, Crowacia, Tur Ada, Palos Heights, Snjor, Cheloboria, Blon Gre, Ashrah, Appendia, Krisylia, Effazio, Girelna, Anachronolandia, and 25 others.Pen Blanityion, New Ladavia, Greyveldt, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Pythaga, New Kvenland, Talgarth, Deontologia, Alcantaria, Roless, South Wal Saland, BEKM, Forestal, Norginlajicratefe, Cikya, East Stederland, Jutsa, La Merced, Terrabod, Simmer, Litauengrad, Adaline, and Hoochlandia.