The Republic of Federated Westamerica
“By The Elected People For The People”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Republic of Federated Westamerica is a massive, genial nation, ruled by The Executive Minister with a fair hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.324 billion Federated Westamericans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Executive District. The average income tax rate is 72.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Federated Westamerican economy, worth 41.1 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 31,069 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
New safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Federated Westamerica to be bombproof, the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear, teenagers sit around on their butts all day, and religious education is a new government priority. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Federated Westamerica's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Federated Westamerica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Federated Westamerica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Federated Westamerica, religious education is a new government priority.
- : Following new legislation in Federated Westamerica, teenagers sit around on their butts all day.
- : Federated Westamerica was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Federated Westamerica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Federated Westamerica, the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear.
- : Federated Westamerica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Federated Westamerica, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Federated Westamerica to be bombproof.
- : Following new legislation in Federated Westamerica, aeroplane cockpits no longer have altimeters or airspeed indicators.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Corgitopiaa, New Briantown, Amerion, The Filippinas, Qvait, Erinor, Volaworand, Concrete Slab, PenguinPies, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Midand, The Worst army of, Aumeltopia, Andinla, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Nowa Europa, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Anserisa, West Pastafaria, Merevane, House Ahsanul, Auphelia, Tepertopia, Kandorith, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Phanama, Terran Draconia, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Vanbella, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, WI SD EA D, Shefino, Belschaft, Rotenaplistan, Bawkie, Beepee, Rebel-topia, Treir, Holota, and 28 others.Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Levistian, Wallechi, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Techganet, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Canmore, Bichedder, Blondiesland, Jehenna, Eskvenn, Peligo, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, and Ipugao.