The Fares of FareP
“I win, You lose.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Fares of FareP is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Fares with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.387 billion retards have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fares. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fares economy, worth 148 trillion fareses a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 107,057 fareses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The number of students attending university has reached a record high, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that FareP will pay them to stop, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, and infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FareP's national animal is the fares, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FareP's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : FareP's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : FareP's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : FareP was refounded in Balder.
- : FareP ceased to exist in Obama.
- : FareP was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : FareP was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and the Top 10% for Most Efficient Economies.
- : FareP's influence in Obama rose from "Power" to "Hermit".
- : FareP was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : FareP was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.