The Commonwealth of Fallooplesburg
“Once bound by chains, but now we are free.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Commonwealth of Fallooplesburg is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Queen Erika von Mairel with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.171 billion Faloplins have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belem. The average income tax rate is 47.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Fallooplesburgian economy, worth 142 trillion Verres a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,592 Verres, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, and people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fallooplesburg's national animal is the Sheep, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Usklontin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fallooplesburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Fallooplesburg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Fallooplesburg was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Rutheneja.
- : Fallooplesburg lodged a message on the Anteria Regional Message Board.
- : Fallooplesburg was endorsed by The Kingdom of Fichmanistan.
- : Fallooplesburg was endorsed by The Gregarious Gregocracy of Polder Eiland.
- : Fallooplesburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Fallooplesburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Fallooplesburg was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Varhemia.
- : Fallooplesburg endorsed The United Socialist States of Bernice.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Lesser Velutaria, Hatstheput, Bro Wyned, Greater Efrafa, Senshen, Misnomers, Whitmarche, Dysaphora, Medovia, Sab Demenr, New Sebronia, Speke, Kiyortza, Halsuntria, The Trilla Gang Mafia, Kistolia, Gadorien, Qazhshava, Blechingia, San Calia, Southern Velutaria, Yodivenis, Nicersdah, Kentalis, Regauria, Torvon, Shadoveil, Flashboom, Abjekistan, Framosia, Wellsenfaile, Montecaro, Etiah, Lyonheimer, Gran Rugido, The New Bulgarian Order, Sarussia, Foxomexra, Republic of Turbin, Prybourne, Nerany, Turpir Hoes, Junterland, Valcouria, Horizen Islands, Amrelia, Tanour, Gratiskov, Plattinum, Iwonia, and 7 others.Nondenominational Christian Commonwealth, Nissisoma, Gavrilia, Varhemia, Polder Eiland, Fichmanistan, and Rutheneja.