The Socialist Monarchy of Fahrul
“You will obey the empire.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Socialist Monarchy of Fahrul is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its prohibition of alcohol, parental licensing program, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.387 billion Fahrulians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Strine. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fahrulian economy, worth 385 trillion Soliduses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 161,501 Soliduses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, not showing enough enthusiasm for mutual assured destruction is a court-martial offence, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline, and there's a bright dawn ahead for Fahrul. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fahrul's national animal is the Golden Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fahrul, there's a bright dawn ahead for Fahrul.
- : Following new legislation in Fahrul, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Following new legislation in Fahrul, not showing enough enthusiasm for mutual assured destruction is a court-martial offence.
- : Following new legislation in Fahrul, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Fahrul was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Fahrul, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation.
- : Following new legislation in Fahrul, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Following new legislation in Fahrul, politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads.
- : Following new legislation in Fahrul, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in Fahrul, the government funds large training centres to turn Golden Hawks into functioning members of society.
Endorsements Received: 53 » VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Am Echad, Kangarawa, Plazland, Hizuru, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Axdel, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Someseni, Firenation91, Eagas, Brethren, Todd McCloud, Matdor, Wiranath, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Evrigenis, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Ridann, Modra, Asendavia, Quartzland, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Schrebia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Acronis, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Eudinity, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, Virgoliaendorses, Coruh, TM-Jesselton, and 3 others.The Atlae Isles, Filipopol, and A mean old man.