The Democratic States of Ezmwalia
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: The Leftist Assembly
Regional Influence: Page
The Democratic States of Ezmwalia is a very large, safe nation, renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 196 million Ezmwalians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 79.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Ezmwalian economy, worth 6.30 trillion nthwavas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Uranium Mining. Average income is 32,134 nthwavas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, every citizen sounds like a television news anchor, and the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ezmwalia's national animal is the Ezmwalian mountain wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ezmwalia was endorsed by The Red Union of New Samon.
- : Ezmwalia's influence in The Leftist Assembly rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Ezmwalia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Azamo.
- : Following new legislation in Ezmwalia, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Ezmwalia, every citizen sounds like a television news anchor.
- : Following new legislation in Ezmwalia, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Ezmwalia, movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety.
- : Ezmwalia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Ezmwalia endorsed The Republic of Wagrurg.
- : Ezmwalia was endorsed by The Republic of Wagrurg.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Dyl, Slackertown, Kawany, Podria, Mexican Communists, Carolia Aurea, Silverfish37, Kongoland, Serbanovia, Yoodong, Agatep, Armenasia, Martilliopen, Super Awesome Fun Times, Grod Island, Soviet Catgirls, Helionyx, Llorens, Henchikurin, Shermani, Regional Defence Council of Aragon, Kaamapoori, Harrada, Antinios, Picuros, Anarchocommunists of the World, Idontknowium, NeoXoleria, Creatrix, Lisle, Caspersland, New Russsia, Depro, Zaratov, Czechnin, Argentigrad, Sauros, Necrozia, Greater Kralltopia, Eastern Botswana, United Socialist Republics of LAN, Ghillemear, Rorlenland, Coung Komands, Khoridan, Vesmeau, Smoothie Magic, Korvias, Spmglandia, Ephros, and 29 others.Shanghai Commune, Aetsveld-Aalstad, Socialist Columbia, North Amherst, Pissing Yourself, Nepacton Murt, Sincadenas, Republic of Braz, Old Corus, Polotsk And Vitebsk, Leveille, Fizzopolis, Socialist Great Picardy, Claiomha, Roulantinia, Rolmong, Asturies-Llion, Anioniotopia, Commen Union, Okaraya, Transcommunist Republics, Manoaf, Nangka, Komuna, Digitotuo, Das Pardgulew, Wagrurg, Azamo, and New Samon.