The Empire of Exkosia
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Empire of Exkosia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 743 million Exkosians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Impridia. The average income tax rate is 75.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Exkosian economy, worth 52.9 trillion guilders a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 71,250 guilders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Therapists advise women who are constantly stressed and tired to have another baby, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Impridia, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods, and the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Exkosia's national animal is the honey badger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Exkosia, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Exkosia, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Exkosia, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Impridia.
- : Exkosia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Exkosia was endorsed by The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
- : Following new legislation in Exkosia, therapists advise women who are constantly stressed and tired to have another baby.
- : Following new legislation in Exkosia, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies.
- : Following new legislation in Exkosia, the nation's ambassadors often conduct their business in jail cells.
- : Following new legislation in Exkosia, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Exkosia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Ravensblast.
Endorsements Received: 137 » Yaorozu, McMasterdonia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Aerilia, Hamerica, Great Bights Mum, Dreadton, Corfad, Guer Aike, Empy, Super Girl, Koda-Land, Orado, Republica Guilleana, The Rhein States, Francois Isidore, Omnistria, Bankowiata, Yokciq Empire, Aryan Homeland, Ellbonnia, Kragsgale, Shibutani, Interdimensional Zone, Zzozona, Territorio di Nessuno, Rainengrad, Siwale, Valgarda, Lulubellia, Svenskskit, Xagill, Frances Francis the First of France, Sunto, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Draconian Progression, Xentherida, Ethnon, Yellops, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Hardscrabble, Bharathvarsh, Maott, Valentine Z, Chips and Guac, Xyrron, Figyjharli, Climeria, Former English Colony, and 87 others.Dangine, Cretox State, Mon Island, Loutsland, Notyoutopia, New Lakemba, Wilkshire, Pasargad, Selfgradatude, Aeolist, Strongwill, East Akra, The Tampa Bay Rays, Steampunk Ariel, Illusia and Neverendia, Sil Dorsett, El Fiji Grande, Kranostav, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sikol, The Pantheons, Travislavania, Siforpeo, Votak Matim, Federal Republic of Genosha, Ravendi, New Celoveniortan, Imperial Pieserged, Cajland, Wineclaw, Kromi, Tyirza, Defense For The World Assembly, Tsandonown, Pallaith, The Calabash Protectorate, Wapistan, Planes, Seanat, Shadowrik, Britle, Libvillia, Runeda, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Fraystonia, Merconitonitopia, Simone Republic, Kastonvia, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Sopernia, Bearical, Nova Arcania, Drueste, Fizban, Unshleepd, Pleroma Sans Romans, Venicea, Andegot, Muqatil, Andanx, The Enlightened Tugas, Jaxikistan, Card Kingdom, Que Lukustinardon, Blyskalia, Outer Shenendoah, Sahriastan, Capablanca, Lionia, His Enduring Majesty, The Blazeland Administration, ROM, Vesteysia, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, Pazair, Solcius, Praeceps, Zapiron, Godwanna, TyGerria, Palgo, Ravensblast, and Dabarastan.