The Empire of Ever dark
“All is one. All is strife. The worthy rise.”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Empire of Ever dark is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its compulsory vegetarianism, fear of technology, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.409 billion Drows are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Spirituality, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 57.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Ever darkish economy, worth 239 trillion Nights a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Retail, Uranium Mining, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 170,299 Nights, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 898,503 per year while the poor average 17,171, a ratio of 52.3 to 1.
Government statistics suggest 115% of the population love Leader, poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", and Leader's recent "I have a dream that we will fight them by raking muck on the beaches" speech seems a little derivative to many. Crime is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Ever dark's national animal is the Human, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ever dark, Leader's recent "I have a dream that we will fight them by raking muck on the beaches" speech seems a little derivative to many.
- : Following new legislation in Ever dark, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Following new legislation in Ever dark, poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Ever dark, government statistics suggest 115% of the population love Leader.
- : Ever dark was endorsed by The Christmas Tree Factory of Cobleck Weleis.
- : Ever dark voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Aurelia"".
- : Following new legislation in Ever dark, the government advises foreign diplomats to speak softly and carry a big bag of cash.
- : Following new legislation in Ever dark, otherwise healthy people are being sent to internment camps because they have VODAIS.
- : Following new legislation in Ever dark, everyone apparently sends Leader hair-filled lockets, offers to die heroically, and poetic desires to co-parent a child.
- : Following new legislation in Ever dark, the country is preparing for war.
Endorsements Received: 169 » Alunya, Pallaith, The Rhein States, El Fiji Grande, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, Plangainer, PlanetPunk, Great Bights Mum, Eylstadt Izetta, Trillius, 2 and 2 is Fish, North Bratislava, Corfad, Koda-Land, Napnomadia, Dar es Saalam, Kwaj, Ikea Rike, Notyoutopia, Maott, Frances Francis the First of France, Shibutani, Zemnaya Svoboda, Torakuen, Aeolist, Jasminlandia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sil Dorsett, Omnistria, 1 very fast endotarter, Siwale, Steampunk Ariel, Amauri, Pasargad, Unimaginable Doom, New Pruessen, Selfgradatude, Sundred, Acrabinnia, Federation Terra Australis, Sunto, Dreadton, Egalico, Valhalla123, United Draconia, New Bremerton, Haor Chall, Moubarakistan, Wilkshire, and 119 others.Buckerino, Q w e r t y, Ibiscaton, Abject Ludicrosity, Shadowrik, General COE, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Niradans, Kasazzastan, Wineclaw, Votak Matim, Holy Oranz, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Vincone Cae, Former English Colony, Rynion, Sea Ghost, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Elder Realms, Amerian States, Orado, Joodey, Guer Aike, Xentherida, Astrind, Glurponia, Babacar, Loutsland, Zumlandia, Kobagia, Republic of Turbin, Ethnon, Steraz, SORT, Chukstik Illahi, Brettenia, Wisconsota, Bearical, Sockmanland, Malta Comino Gozo, Azzarel, Cloydicia, Landnovia, Rkainjel, Daiz, Runeda, Zeternia, The Tampa Bay Rays, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Juggernautilus, Lanterkint, New Octicarg, New Lakemba, Duerrlewang, McMasterdonia, The Stratosphere Islands, Moisus, Miruma, Orven, Delmak, Guslantis, Faircliff, Ponantine, Aezus, Fizban, Gnomewatchers, The Iron Lions, PotatoFarmers, Clan Spaniel, United Kahndaq, Kranostav, Neworva, Yukti, Pazair, Phoeba, Empy, Seenvorland, Viridiann, Daymonskinner, Dabarastan, Zyvetskistaahn, Parmovand, Baldova, Eravonia, Ravendi, Huks Gares, Xagill, Interdimensional Zone, United Anglo-America, Kaschovia, New Trisone, Castle Federation, Black Templares, Idumetala, Aratani, Maestros haven, Palgo, Prydania, Newpromisedland, Wodan, Serendipita Martia, Great Robertia, Religioncord, U S Eh, Aenglaland, Misthas, Valentine Z, Terban Kedah, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Valshire, Fendlium, Praeceps, Zecit, Puppets and Strings, Angshire, Volstokn, Loli County, and Cobleck Weleis.