The Technocracy of Eutraya
“Never gonna give give you up, never gonna let you down.”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Technocracy of Eutraya is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Rick Astley with a fair hand, and notable for its feral children, ban on automobiles, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.432 billion Eutrayans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Spire. The average income tax rate is 76.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eutrayan economy, worth 304 trillion Dodgecoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 125,068 Dodgecoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's air force consists of strongly-worded letters folded into paper airplanes, prison visits increase substantially during election years, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, and the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights. Crime is totally unknown. Eutraya's national animal is the Sloth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Syncretism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eutraya was endorsed by The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
- : Eutraya endorsed The Matriarchy of Danily.
- : Following new legislation in Eutraya, the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights.
- : Eutraya was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Danily.
- : Eutraya endorsed The Commonwealth of Solanosco.
- : Following new legislation in Eutraya, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Eutraya, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Eutraya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Eutraya was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Solanosco.
- : Eutraya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Venethort, Marinho Islands, Land Without Shrimp, Drystar, Corgitopiaa, Bear Connors Paradiso, Qvait, Beepee, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Concrete Slab, Tepertopia, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Holota, Nowa Europa, Blondiesland, Scu Greinne, Treir, Rebel-topia, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Westenhald, Amerion, Greater Scottdascoda, Belschaft, Volaworand, Lioniel, Gonrati, Crystal Creation, Pencil Sharpeners 2, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Japanese Federal Republic, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Seliyan progressive Islands, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Ceutalia, Purple Hyacinth, Ipugao, The Two Jerseys, Ebonhand, Yeses, Doge Land, LadyRebels, Sandaoguo, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Bohenia, and 11 others.Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Rhetiaa, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, New Sanet, Solanosco, Danily, and Esfalsa.