The Dictatorship of Estados Sanikistas Federales
“Sanikism is the seed and we must make it grow”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Dictatorship of Estados Sanikistas Federales is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Warden Sanik I with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.576 billion Sanikistas are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Sanik of Coro. The average income tax rate is 46.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Estados Sanikistas Federalesian economy, worth 167 trillion Sanikoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 106,511 Sanikoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions, conspiracy theorists allege Saint Sanik of Coro's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols, the government struggles to keep up with the endless list of petrol disasters, and protests are legal but strictly supervised. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Estados Sanikistas Federales's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Sanikism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Estados Sanikistas Federales was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Estados Sanikistas Federales's influence in Valhalla rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Estados Sanikistas Federales's influence in Valhalla rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Estados Sanikistas Federales was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector, Most Corrupt Governments, and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Estados Sanikistas Federales voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Estados Sanikistas Federales was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Estados Sanikistas Federales applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Estados Sanikistas Federales's influence in Valhalla rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Estados Sanikistas Federales, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- : Estados Sanikistas Federales altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: None.