The Federal Republic of Erazia
“Freedom For All”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
The Federal Republic of Erazia is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 239 million Erazians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 57.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Erazian economy, worth 7.74 trillion coints a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,391 coints, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader is famed for giving great back rubs, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time, childhood friends of Leader are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense, and it is common to see Maxémon Trainer listed on Erazian resumés. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Erazia's national animal is the seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Erazia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Erazia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Erazia was refounded in Balder.
- : Erazia ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Erazia was endorsed by The Queen of Security of Frances Francis the First of France.
- : Erazia was endorsed by The DaS Puppet State of Idotistanistan.
- : Erazia was endorsed by The Liberal Democracy of Tsandonown.
- : Erazia was endorsed by The Federation of Socialist Industrial Council Republics.
- : Erazia was endorsed by The Crown Republic of Greater Cesnica.
- : Erazia was endorsed by The Republic of Soca Cobis.