The Transportation Hub of Erasean
“Progress is good”
Regional Influence: Hegemony
The Transportation Hub of Erasean is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.272 billion Eraseanians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aero. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.7%.
The powerhouse Eraseanian economy, worth 100 trillion Frequent Flyer Points a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 79,034 Frequent Flyer Points, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 226,603 per year while the poor average 21,932, a ratio of 10.3 to 1.
Politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters, and rioting and unrest sweep the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Erasean's national animal is the 787, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Erasean proposed constructing embassies between Airport and Santo Domingo.
- : Erasean's influence in Airport fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Following new legislation in Erasean, rioting and unrest sweep the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Erasean, councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters.
- : Following new legislation in Erasean, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Following new legislation in Erasean, politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies.
- : Erasean proposed constructing embassies between Airport and British North America.
- : Erasean altered the regional flag of Airport.
- : Erasean altered its national flag.
- : Erasean was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.