The Republic of Enyo 97
“I tire of the weight of mortality”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Location: Artificial Solar System
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Enyo 97 is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its parental licensing program, otherworldly petting zoo, and disturbing lack of elderly people. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 456 million Enyo 97ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Administration, Law & Order, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while International Aid isn't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 34.2%.
The strong Enyo 97ian economy, worth 26.7 trillion salts a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 58,653 salts, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Dogman-branded weapons are all the rage in the militaristic comic-book community, military spending is on the increase, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, and shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enyo 97's national animal is the llama, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enyo 97's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Enyo 97 relocated from Combine overworld to Artificial Solar System.
- : Enyo 97 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Enyo 97's influence in Combine overworld rose from "Envoy" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Enyo 97's influence in Combine overworld rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Enyo 97 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Enyo 97 became WA Delegate of Combine overworld.
- : Enyo 97's influence in Combine overworld rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Enyo 97 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Combine overworld.
- : Enyo 97 was endorsed by The Emirate of Deimos18.