The BLM-Sympathizing Nation of Entitize
“Democracy Dies in Darkness; BLM”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The BLM-Sympathizing Nation of Entitize is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by The Great Council with a fair hand, and renowned for its soft-spoken computers, ban on automobiles, and lack of airports. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.625 billion Entitizeans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bark Forest Preserve. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The all-consuming Entitizean economy, worth 483 trillion Bark Entios a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 85,898 Bark Entios, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, the Betamax versus VHS debate continues to rage strongly in Entitize, and there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Entitize's national animal is the Entity, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Entitize was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
- : Entitize endorsed The Not So Holy Purple Land of Pythaga.
- : Entitize was endorsed by The Not So Holy Purple Land of Pythaga.
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Evil Wolf"".
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
- : Entitize was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Entitize lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Entitize altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Ransium, Canaltia, Chilledsville, Eryndlynd, The Black Forrest, Dwardossa, Ruinenlust, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Reannia, Feladria, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cannibaland, Love and Nature, Taco Respublic, Kawastyselir, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Caterasia, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ziotah and Riverside, Verdant Haven, Ownzone, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Turbeaux, Kinectia, Eaven, Bananaistan, Artemis, Vanenia, Lura, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Greyveldt, Tur Ada, Palos Heights, Snjor, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, New Ladavia, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, and 7 others.Atsvea, Deontologia, Oryx the Mad God, Talgarth, Jutsa, Middle Barael, and Pythaga.