The Empire of Enderlia
“2 + 2 = WAR”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Page
The Empire of Enderlia is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, prohibition of alcohol, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical population of 836 million Enderlians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Ender. The average income tax rate is 62.4%.
The strong Enderlian economy, worth 52.6 trillion Choruses a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 62,919 Choruses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
The "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Enderlians any less frightened, adults have never outgrown their fear of monsters, parties that are too noisy are broken up to prevent disturbing wildlife, and beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enderlia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enderlia was endorsed by The Seaside Republic of Primorye Oblast.
- : Enderlia was endorsed by The Glorious Republic of Pland Adanna.
- : Enderlia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Enderlia was endorsed by The Rapping Sensation of PhDre.
- : Enderlia's influence in Europeia rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Enderlia was endorsed by The Nuts and Bolts of Decacon.
- : Enderlia was endorsed by The Critical Hit of UPC.
- : Enderlia relocated from The Crown Dependency of Hong Kong to Europeia.
- : Enderlia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kyunichia.
- : Enderlia was endorsed by The Definitely Not Menacing of Onfondaunting.