The Eministrator of Emiline
“The Epitome and Antithesis”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: Augustin Alliance
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Eministrator of Emiline is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Emira Emi with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, infamous sell-swords, and daily referendums. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.645 billion Emis enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Emicity. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.4%.
The very strong Emi economy, worth 473 trillion Emiudoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 83,795 Emiudoes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 243,383 per year while the poor average 22,836, a ratio of 10.7 to 1.
Several inches are being added to first class seating, the Fashion Channel can only be viewed on widescreen TVs, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, and a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion. Crime is relatively low. Emiline's national animal is the Emu and its national religion is Emistafari.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emiline's influence in Augustin Alliance rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Emiline's influence in Augustin Alliance fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Emiline's influence in Augustin Alliance rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Emiline relocated from Cape of Good Hope to Augustin Alliance.
- : Emiline relocated from Ridgefield to Cape of Good Hope.
- : Emiline relocated from Conch Kingdom to Ridgefield.
- : Following new legislation in Emiline, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion.
- : Emiline changed its national motto to "The Epitome and Antithesis" and its nation type to "Eministrator".
- : Emiline's influence in Conch Kingdom rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Emiline relocated from Augustin Alliance to Conch Kingdom.