The Federal Republic of Emeseses
“One Nation, Many Options”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Federal Republic of Emeseses is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by the President with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.625 billion rakyat Emeseses enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oonia. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Emeseses economy, worth a remarkable 3,024 trillion Kepengs a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 456,483 Kepengs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, constipated disaster survivors are rapidly learning that MRE is short for "Meal Requiring Enemas", the weather in Oonia is always 'pigeons with a chance of droppings', and the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor. Crime is totally unknown. Emeseses's national animal is the chicken, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is all religions.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emeseses was endorsed by The Fascist Republic of Texustan.
- : Emeseses endorsed The Fascist Republic of Texustan.
- : Emeseses endorsed The United States of Dogialand.
- : Emeseses voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, the weather in Oonia is always 'pigeons with a chance of droppings'.
- : Emeseses was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, constipated disaster survivors are rapidly learning that MRE is short for "Meal Requiring Enemas".
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, university graduates and new home-owners toil in labour camps to work off their debts.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Lederland, Franluxin, Zavea, Crazy Firemen, Capitalist Paradise, Aggro, Sarotte, Raj7765, Rubian Empire, Vas Normandy, Collosuss, Masters86, Cecilly, Farrakhan, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Pettlland, Euroanatolian Greece, Perfect Sublime Masters, Cyrtenes, The Pacific Caliphate, Maazalik, Republic of edward, Beezertopia, The Horror Channel, Melon feud, Aqueira, Panormia, Arinteriswith, MLGMADDENTRUMP2k16, Yoshiterra, OspasiA, Aeritania, Xyloqua, Andromeda Islands, Unibot III, Centurionis, Killmoor, Casanas, Florin, Singu1arity, Die Suid-Afrikaanse Ryk, Goryier, Gozira, Rushkaland, Arkhane, Doormat to the Lord, Aandruzognivia, North Comunist Awelanius, ThePlace, Alcrestia Liakar, and 54 others.Hallmaak, DisregardWork, Magrinia, Tomoner, The TSOSO Lunch Table, Zoigai, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Zerentopia, Razorback, CLovidia, Delight, Cazia Minor, Super Mega Awesome, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Greater Cesnica, Greater-Syria, Wafflapolis, Visionary Union, Fragmented Spero, Kinky Bootlaces, Nation of Urie, Tartessis, Ammadon, Edgedgie, South Sea New, Mundanus, Alpharoland, People of Tyra, Aianistan, Terras Elementis, Ser-Mal, Subterrania, The LunchTable, Allwarts, Gratosh, The Central Flat Lands Of Canada, The 3rd Reich Remnants, NewColo, Bormiar, Alsakah, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, Minskiev, A Leaf on the Wind, Lost Hyrule, Kaiserreich Subreddit, The Northsouth, Zyonn, Trimetolan, Papa marx, United Libor Lefunkistan, Juvena, and Texustan.