The Federal Republic of Edison Culver
“Life, Liberty, and Property”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Capitalist Paradise
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Federal Republic of Edison Culver is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 21.108 billion Culverians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Culver City. The average income tax rate is 81.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Edison Culverian economy, worth a remarkable 2,402 trillion Credits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 113,806 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists call Edison Culverian beach towns "the fine coastline", the government's stance on marriage is 'Let Culverians marry themselves', Culverians seem to be catching more chills, and toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Edison Culver's national animal is the Deathclaw, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Edison Culver was endorsed by The República Federal of Republica JIM.
- : Edison Culver lost the endorsement of The República Federal of Republica JIM.
- : Edison Culver voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Edison Culver voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Edison Culver endorsed The Federation of Squirm Worm.
- : Edison Culver endorsed The CID WA Puppet of UNDelegate.
- : Edison Culver endorsed The Commonwealth of Darren j.
- : Edison Culver endorsed The Republic of The Republic Of Akanalid.
- : Edison Culver was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Edison Culver was endorsed by The Federation of Squirm Worm.