The Infection of Edgemaster
“KICK LOGIC OUT AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: Capitalist Paradise
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Infection of Edgemaster is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Haruhi Suzumiya with an iron fist, and renowned for its public floggings, rampant corporate plagiarism, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 32.873 billion Burst Linkians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The minute, corrupt, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seireitei. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Burst Linkian economy, worth an astonishing 27,242 trillion Gils a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is a breathtaking 828,704 Gils, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,242,124 per year while the poor average 144,301, a ratio of 22.5 to 1.
The government prides itself on being smug and condescending to idiots, diplomats shake hands with their right and hide a poison dagger in their left, the backs of 'No Trespassing' signs were made for you and me, and ghost regiments exist only on paper. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Edgemaster's national animal is the Hollow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Haruhiism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Edgemaster was endorsed by The Empire of Glanst.
- : Edgemaster was endorsed by The Empire of The 4th Mehtopian Reich.
- : Edgemaster was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Edgemaster was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Edgemaster was endorsed by Brulos.
- : Edgemaster was endorsed by The Free Land of Minarchian.
- : Edgemaster was endorsed by The Libertarian Federal Kingdom of Sheepcote.
- : Edgemaster was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Edgemaster endorsed Kimiland.
- : Edgemaster was endorsed by Kimiland.