The Interstellar Fleet of Dynamic Revolution
“There is only Forward”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
The Interstellar Fleet of Dynamic Revolution is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Fleet Politiburo with an even hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, keen interest in outer space, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 12.675 billion Dynamic Revolutionaries are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Good Ship Proliteriate. The average income tax rate is 81.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dynamic Revolutionary economy, worth a remarkable 1,632 trillion Song and a Dances a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 128,788 Song and a Dances, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Old fossils give the tours at the parliamentary museum, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors, politicians can be seen taking candy from babies, and those who cut young children are told to cut it out. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dynamic Revolution's national animal is the Grolar Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dynamic Revolution's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dynamic Revolution's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dynamic Revolution was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed and the Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- : Dynamic Revolution was refounded in Osiris.
- : Dynamic Revolution ceased to exist in The Communist Bloc.
- : Dynamic Revolution was endorsed by The Free Land of Anderpoy.
- : Dynamic Revolution was endorsed by The Free Land of Pen Wareremedince.
- : Dynamic Revolution was endorsed by Coslands.
- : Dynamic Revolution was endorsed by The Republic of Pangeaeae.
- : Dynamic Revolution was endorsed by The Celestial Dragon Empire of Halsoni.