The Sexy Musk of Dwardossa
“If you see this, know you are loved. You are not alone.”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
The Sexy Musk of Dwardossa is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by All of us with a fair hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, smutty television, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.595 billion Dwardossians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of A Place to Rest. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Dwardossan economy, worth a remarkable 1,417 trillion Love Incarnates a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 214,969 Love Incarnates, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, fair-weather fans talk during plays while die-hard theatre enthusiasts stay at home, and Shattered Dream is one of the most popular forenames in Dwardossa. Crime is totally unknown. Dwardossa's national animal is the Shattered Dream, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Somewhere to Belong.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dwardossa was endorsed by The Dogtatorship of Hoochlandia.
- : Dwardossa lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, Shattered Dream is one of the most popular forenames in Dwardossa.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, fair-weather fans talk during plays while die-hard theatre enthusiasts stay at home.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, the government merely sends empty platitudes whenever natural disasters strike foreign nations.
- : Dwardossa endorsed The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Dwardossa endorsed The Free People of Talgarth.
- : Dwardossa was endorsed by The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Ransium, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Eryndlynd, Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Ironic Remarks, Frieden-und Freudenland, Feladria, Ziotah and Riverside, Chilledsville, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Reannia, The Black Forrest, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Kawastyselir, Love and Nature, Entitize, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Caterasia, Wantevolo, Verdant Haven, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Vanenia, Edible Plywood, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Eaven, Kinectia, Octopus Islands, Greyveldt, Lura, Palos Heights, Tur Ada, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Pen Blanityion, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Girelna, Tscharva, Deontologia, and 3 others.Talgarth, Jutsa, and Hoochlandia.